Ravenwood Hot Spot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizard101 Forum/fansite

Keywords

Latest topics

» P101 fansites please read :D
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 pm by Alexandra

» 3rd Annual Ravenwood Ball & Birthday Bash!
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 pm by Alexandra

» Closed Beta is Here!
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:21 am by Alexandra

» Test realm
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:18 am by Alexandra

» ZF (only three pets)
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:17 pm by Alexandra

» Last day to get hound
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 pm by Alexandra

» Last day to get hound
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm by Alexandra

» Important message about the Knight Lore pack
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:06 pm by Alexandra

» Forbes Article for Pirate101
Important message about the Knight Lore pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 pm by Alexandra

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

Important message about the Knight Lore pack

Alexandra
    Alexandra
    Admin

Important message about the Knight Lore pack Empty Important message about the Knight Lore pack

Post  Alexandra Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:06 pm

From Wizard101.com
    written by J Todd Coleman (Headmaster Ambrose)
    Hey gang,

I wanted to give you a heads up about an issue that just became apparent to us, and what we intend to do to fix it.

As many of you know, a few weeks back we put out a new Collectible Card Game loot pack: the Knight’s Lore card pack. The pack is full of a lot of fantastic stuff, but one of the “jackpot” items was the ability to learn one of three different new spells: the Catalan, the Handsome Fomori, or the Deer Knight.

It came to our attention last Friday that there was an error in the data table, and the last of these cards was not dropping correctly. We fixed the pack immediately, but too late for players who had already purchased the pack. Any player who rolled The Deer Knight spell was receiving either the Catalan or the Handsome Fomori spell, instead.

We take full responsibility for this mistake. It was an error that we should never have made – or, at the least, that we should have caught before releasing the pack to our community. Unfortunately, we failed in both regards.

To remedy this situation, we are going to give this last spell, The Deer Knight, to ANYONE who received either of the other two spell cards – whether you should have gotten the Deer Knight, or not. Instead of one jackpot item, we’re going to give you two, to thank you for being part of the Wizard101 community and in sincerely apology for this mistake.

To be clear: this was not an issue with people NOT receiving a Lore card when they should have – it was only an issue with WHICH Lore card they received. Going forward, please be assured that we will be even more focused on our efforts – in both creating new content, and testing it – to make sure this never happens again.

Thank you again for playing, and we’ll see you in the Spiral.

Sincerely,

J Todd Coleman
    KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.

p.s. the script will take a while to run, so look for the spell to be added to your character sometime this week. Thanks!

J. Todd Coleman
    Headmaster Ambrose
    Director, Wizard101
    KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:39 am